Wednesday, June 15, 2011

~*Easy Scrapping....Post #3~Layers & Dimension~*

WOW~ That's eye catching~!
I just love "Lumpy" pages don't you??
                                                                                                          Dimension~!
The trick is to stack stack stack...layer layer layer...
I also use a pop up dot every once in a while, they are fairly in expensive and can be found even at the local Walmart~
Pop up Dots~!

I "pop" just about anything I want to, Photos,
Mats, embellishments,  title bars, journal boxes,
 Chip boards, etc...

It really brings a whole new dimension to the page, looks super fun, and is sooo easy to do. Just try it...I think you will Love it as I do~!
Popped up the edges~!







                                                                         Layering~!

As For adding layers, I do this all the time. To get rid of the "same old look" on every page, layer up your embellishments and accent pieces,
Stack it up~!
  then Double or triple matte your Photos, and journal boxes....it may sound a bit much...but some times more is MORE~!!!










 Let me know how your crafting is going, Id love to hear any new Ideas you may have~:)
 Have Fun~! Happy Scrapping~!

No comments:

Post a Comment