Wednesday, January 26, 2011

*~!~*Balls in the Air~!*

I have come to grips with the fact that I am the type of person that needs to be  involved in many different things all the time. I wear many "hats", if you will, and I am always juggling.
Recently I was asked, "Does your brain ever stop going?"
Ha ha, I would have to say yes, but sometimes no. I am just wired that way I suppose, and it's just fine with me. Busy people get things done!

My days are loaded with projects, planning, home businesses, parenting, promoting, coordinating, Savings Angel ha ha, and consulting...not to mention the stuff I do for fun, like Bible study homework:)

I am a pretty observant person and I have noticed that so many women, are tired, stressed out, timed out and tapped out. Its tough to do what we do as women, mothers, wives, workers, and students. So I hope this will help someones stress level go down a few notches today:)

I do not get stressed out very easily and I think I may know why. Here goes~

#1)  Apart from Him I can do nothing! If I start to put the Lord on the back burner, the stress and pressures of this world are soon to follow me!

#2) I have a purpose for all the things I fill my days with. When you are passionate about something... it just gets done. "You have time for what you make time for". There is no shame in stepping down, or giving up something that you are not good at, not passionate about, and don't want to do...just say no!

#3) I have an extremely supportive husband! It says in Proverbs 31 vs. 11&28b "Her husband has Full confidence in her...Her Husband also, he praises her." Now I am not suggesting that I am a Proverbs 31 woman, But I defiantly have a Proverbs 31 Husband, and it makes a huge difference.
#4) I have my Ladies!! Oh my...what can I say...the Godly women in my life are like a balm to my soul! No woman is an island, and we need each other to keep from going crazy! The key word here is "Godly". I have have a number of toxic relationships with women,based on superficiality, competitiveness, jealousy,  drama, and more drama! For a while I just gave up on women all together. So imagine my surprise, when I felt led to the beauty industry. OH my..its just loaded with women! I prayed for months and years, to have women friends, and boy did God deliver! I could not live without them, and they are to numerous to list. you know who you are!
Just yesterday, I got the privilege of spending time with my dearest friend Roxanne, I call her Foxy:)

Isn't she exquisite~!
I have had the privilege of  knowing and being bestest friends with her for most of my life~what a blessing!
When you find an awesome lady of God, or better yet a whole group of them...(hello MOPS, and Thursday Bible study girls!) do not let go! They can be your sanity, a listening ear, and a shoulder for your tears~

#4) I am an organized person...My mind gets cluttered, just thinking about clutter. I am not some freak who who sweeps under the refrigerator, but I do have a place for everything...(yes this is possible with kids)
and tomorrow I will tell you some fast and simple ways to de-clutter, and organize the main part of your house.


Now go and tell someone you are thankful  for them in your life, and also paint or color something pink, and know that you are loved~<3


*Hugs*
ArtsieMama

3 comments:

  1. some people require a lot of energy to love...ArtsieMama (my wife) makes it easy to love. I would not be half the man I am, without her love, support, encouragement, & respect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! "I am not some freak that sweeps under the refrigerator" Kathie...I LOVE you. Haha!

    Thank you for your equisiteness about me! You are one equisite lady yourself! <3

    Hugs to you today!!!

    ReplyDelete